As part of our mission to provide a diverse and inclusive community at Lords, we have introduced a brand new membership for those aged 14 and 15 years of age. The Teen Membership is designed to allow access to the gym and group fitness classes in a safe and supervised environment while encouraging confidence.
Our number one priority is keeping our teens safe and making sure their fitness journey kicks off on the right foot. For this reason, all Teen members are required to complete two introductory sessions with our gym staff prior to using the facilities. Independent access will be enabled once both sessions are completed.
$28 per fortnight
Paid via direct debit membership
- 2 FREE appraisals aimed at growing our teens' knowledge of the gym and group fitness areas
- Personalised program write up run through, tailored to your teen’s goals
- Ongoing program reviews throughout your teen's training journey
- Ability to come to the gym at ANY time during centre opening hours
- Access to state-of-the-art gym equipment that links with MyWellness to track progress and store programs
- The chance to improve confidence and develop a range of skills to kickstart your teen's health and fitness journey
- 15% discount for sports court hire
- Suspension entitlements
- Group fitness classes (some exclusions apply)
Important to note:
Safety is important to us so we’ve introduced some restrictions to the Teen Membership. These restrictions will only apply to Teen Memberships, and until the member turns 16 years old.
- No Aqua, BODYPUMP™ or SWEAT group fitness classes
- No sauna or pool access
- Teens must be accompanied by a parent/guardian in the gym (or, any member over the age of 18 years)