General accessibility information
Lords has the following accessibility features:
- Four accessible parking bays at the main entrance.
- Accessible toilet and change facilities in the male and female change areas.
- Wide level access to all downstairs facilities.
- A pool hoist for access to the pool.
- We accept the Companion Card.
Lords has a PELICAN pool access hoist for assisted access to the pool without any manual lifting. The pool hoist can be used with the with the floating sling or the strengthened aquatic wheelchair which ensures correct support for people with various levels of disability and has a standard lifting capacity of between 150 kilograms and 200 kilograms.
Lords complies with new legislation 'Disability (Access to Premises – buildings) Standards 2010'. Please visit Access WA (external site) for a full overview of Lords accessibility.