Play basketball at Lords
Competition days, times and costs:
- We run men's basketball on Monday and Wednesday nights and mixed basketball on Tuesday and Wednesday nights.
- Our earliest games start at 6pm, and our latest games can start at 9:45pm, depending on the popularity of the night.
- Registration costs $144 per team (which includes upfront payment for the last two weeks of the season, not including finals). The weekly game fee is $72
Summer season details:
- 14 week season (plus two weeks of finals)
- Early Registration: Monday 30 October - Monday 20 November
- Season Start: Monday 27 November
- Season Break: Friday 22 December - Sunday 7 January
- Season End: Thursday 14 March
- Semi Finals: Monday 18 March - Thursday 21 March
- Grand Finals: Monday 25 March - Thursday 28 March
Complimentary Team Captain Membership
All team captains with a team in the summer season are eligible to receive a free gym membership for the duration of that season. This membership will enable free, full access to all member facilities at Lords including the gym, group fitness, pool and sauna. The free gym membership will go to the team captain as identified on the registration form and is not transferrable to any other player in the team.
Want to join our comp, but don't have a team?
Just Play’s mission is to make it as easy for individuals to play social sport as it is to join the gym, take a yoga class or swim laps in the pool. If you are an individual looking to play social sport but don’t have enough players to make a full team, head to Just Play and they will allocate you to a team!