July school holidays
Our holiday programs cater for children from six to twelve years of age. We provide a wide range of activities, with an active focus in most, to encourage your kids to get moving, learn new skills and most importantly, have fun!
Dates and times
The July school holiday program runs from 9.30am to 11.30am daily throughout the school holidays. The programs are:
- Monday 8 July – Sports aplenty
- Tuesday 9 July – Games day
- Wednesday 10 July – Crafty kids
- Thursday 11 July – Mini chef masterclass: Cupcakes – SOLD OUT
- Friday 12 July – Yoga for kids
- Monday 15 July – Sports aplenty
- Tuesday 16 July – Craft: Slime creation – SOLD OUT
- Wednesday 17 July – Games day
- Thursday 18 July – Cameron the Magician
- Friday 19 July – Mini chef masterclass: Sausage rolls – SOLD OUT
Programs range from $15 to $22 per child.
To enrol your child, simply download an enrolment form (PDF 120kb) and present to reception for payment. Please note that places are limited and programs may sell out.
- Children aged seven and over are not permitted in the crèche.
- Children must be dropped off at the start of the program and picked up directly after.
- Parents are not required to stay within the centre during the program.
Other school holiday activities
There are also other external providers running school holiday activities at Lords, including: