Social Sports Competition
Join one of Perth's premier weeknight social sports competitions
We are committed to providing a fun, social sporting environment and an enjoyable and exciting competition. Enjoy playing basketball, netball or futsal, with first-class facilities and friendly competition staff.
Offering mixed, men's and ladies' futsal competitions across 3 nights per week, this fast-paced game will leave you with sore legs and a smile on your face!
Reister as a team or an individual to meet new people.
Previously home to the Wildcats, we have the perfect facilities for a thriving mixed and men's basketball competition running 3 nights a week.
Register your team today or jump in as an individual.
Complimentary Lords Membership
For team captains
All team captains are eligible to receive a free Lords membership for the duration of the season.
- Full access to all member facilities at Lords including the gym, group fitness, pool and sauna
- Captains must register for the free membership at reception
- The free membership is available to the team captain as identified on the competition registration form and is not transferrable to any other player in the team.
- Payments may be suspended for Captains who already have a paid membership at Lords for the duration of the season.
See some of our past winners
Registrations for summer season are open!
Summer season details:
- 14 week season (plus two weeks of finals)
- Early Registration: Monday 30 October - Monday 20 November
- Season Start: Monday 27 November
- Season Break: Friday 22 December - Sunday 7 January
- Semi Finals: Monday 18 March - Thursday 21 March
- Grand Finals: Monday 25 March - Thursday 28 March
Team registration fee*
|Game fee (to be paid each game)||$72|
Please click here for further details, rules and documents.
Want to join our comp, but don't have a team?
Just Play’s mission is to make it as easy for individuals to play social sport as it is to join the gym, take a yoga class or swim laps in the pool. If you are an individual looking to play social sport but don’t have enough players to make a full team, head to Just Play and they will allocate you to a team!