Play indoor mixed volleyball at Lords
We're excited to be adding volleyball to our social sports competition!
Now is the perfect time to avoid the rain and switch from beach volleyball to indoor volleyball for the winter season. With games running on Thursday nights, we can't wait for this comp to get started.
Check out our volleyball fact sheet for more information about playing at Lords.
Registrations for the 2021 Spring Sports Season are now open!
Spring season info
- The Spring Season will run for 15 weeks from Monday 26 July to Thursday 18 November.
- Registrations will remain open until week 5 of the Spring Season, closing on Monday 23 August.
- All team captains will get a free Lords membership for the duration of the season!
- Please ensure you read, understand and agree to our rules, code of conduct and conditions of entry prior to registering for our competition.
- Volleyball competition games cost $70 per week.
During the 2021 Spring Sports Season, our court netting will be recieving an upgrade. This will result in a small reduction in court availability, however, we have scheduled the season in such away to minimize any impact to our 2021 Sports Season.
Competition days and times:
We run open volleyball on Thursday nights.
Our earliest games start at 6pm, and our latest games can start at 9.45pm, depending on the popularity of the night.
REGISTER YOUR TEAM TODAY