Stuart has been in the sports, fitness and health industry for six years, beginning his time in a gym and progressing into the realm of professional sport.
Working with the Fremantle Dockers and Australian hockey team have given him experience training people to perform at their peak. He intends to continue his studies and complete a PhD in the future.
Stuart likes to keep fit through traditional strength training based around the major functional lifts.
Stuart has the following qualifications:
- Certificate III and IV in Health and Fitness – Gym Instruction & Personal Training
- Senior First aid and CPR Certificate
- Bachelor of Exercise, Sports & Rehabilitation Science (Hons)
- ISAK Level 1 Anthropometry
Stuart's specialities and interests:
- Mobility and rehabilitation
- Fat loss and body composition
- Sports performance