Bec loves her job. She enjoys the challenge of helping people improve themselves through physical activity, pushing through pain and creating bigger comfort zones.
Bec trains clients according to what they wish to achieve, but her favourite training for herself is interval and high intensity training. She loves combining high heart rate cardio with heavy strength work, and also enjoys long runs. Bec has recently completed studies in the psychology of nutrition and motivational techniques.
Rebecca has the following qualifications:
- Certificate III and IV in Fitness – Gym Instruction & Personal Training
- Psychology of Nutrition
- Psychology of Motivational Techniques
- Certificate of Weight Loss and Nutrition
Rebecca's specialities and interests:
- Post natal exercise
- Muscle toning and weight loss
- Core strength
- Cardio fitness and endurance
- Training (including Rottnest channel swim training)
- Post pregnancy weight loss