Kathleen has always had an interest in sports and fitness. After competing and coaching at state level for track, she made the decision to expand her knowledge and study sport science.
One of Kathleen's philosophies is that in order to reach your goals, you need to start small and build. During her personal training career she has come to the realization that the best part of training is enjoying the workout and meeting the goals you set. She thoroughly enjoys the energy that she gets from training and loves sharing this passion with others.
Kathleen loves high intensity training, circuit based workouts, strength and conditioning. She believes that every workout should be tailored to the individual and working to achieve goals should be enjoyable.
Kathleen has the following qualifications:
- Certificate III & IV in Health and Fitness – Gym Instruction & Personal Training
- Senior First Aid Certificate and CPR
- Degree in Sports Science
- Level 1 & Advanced Thump Boxing Instructor
- Level 1 Wellness Coach
- Level 1 Sports Trainer
Kathleen's specialities and interests:
- Weight management
- Muscle gains
- Sports specific training and running programs
- High intensity interval training/ plyometric training