The great thing about Lords is there's always a highly trained gym instructor on shift to help you with any of your health and fitness queries. From helping you choose which exercises to do, to showing you how to do them, our instructors are always here to help.
You can enjoy a workout in our large, two-level gym containing top of the range equipment and specially designed circuit, free weights and stretching areas.
Key features include:
- True Fitness cardio machines with ipod connectivity and touch screen console.
- Eighty pieces of free weights, cable and pin-loaded machines.
- A state-of-the-art sound system.
- Highly qualified and energetic staff who are always on hand.
- A fantastic team of personal trainers ready to help you achieve your fitness goals. Find out more about our personal trainers.
- Health and fitness appraisals and a developed personalised exercise program.
Complimentary fitness appraisal and exercise program walk through:
If you are a new member you can book in for your free fitness appraisal and personalised gym program with one of the experienced Lords instructors.
- Getting to know you and what you want to achieve
- Working with you to map out achievable goals
- Benchmark measurements so you can track your progress
Personalised program walk through
- Education on how to safely navigate the gym and use equipment
- Walk through of personalised exercise program to get you started on your journey
Contact Lords on 6229 6600 or firstname.lastname@example.org
to book in your appraisal today!