Make your health and fitness a priority this spring and join the body blitz challenge!
They say it takes 21 days to create a habit, so we're challenging you to develop a lifestyle in 28 days. Add a day at each end for goal setting and evaluation and you've got the 30 day body blitz challenge!
What is involved in the challenge?
Body blitz participants will get:
- a full body scan prior to the 28 days and a second scan at the end
- a personalised appraisal and goal setting session
- a program design and private run through session in the gym
- two exclusive high intensity interval training (HIIT) session each week
- two movement improvement sessions to aid recovery
- nutritional advice to complement your training program and assistance via MyFitnessPal
- access to a private Facebook group for support and advice
- Body scans and goal setting sessions must take place in the week of 23 September to 29 September.
- The 28 day challenge with all included HIIT and movement improvement sessions runs from 30 September to 27 October.
- Final body scans and evaluation sessions must take place in the week of 28 October to 3 November.
How much does it cost?
The thirty day body blitz challenge cost just $72 per person. That's the same as just one personal training session!
How do I sign up?
Registrations open on Wednesday 11 September. Simply head to reception and one of our friendly reception staff will help you complete your registration.
Please note: There are only thirty available spots in this challenge. Get in quick to secure your spot.
Get ready to achieve your health and fitness goals!
Back to Health and Fitness Blogs