With over seven years experience and an extensive collection of qualifications, Daniel is well equipped to help you achieve your fitness goals.
Daniel believes exercise should be functional, helping to prevent against injury and assisting us to live healthy and balanced lives. In his own workouts he enjoys using kettlebells and power bags to push himself to the limits and build a stronger body.
Dan has the following qualifications:
- Certificate III and IV in Health and Fitness – Gym Instruction & Personal Training
- Senior First aid and CPR Certificate
- Level 1 Strength & Conditioning (ASCA)
- Level 1 Functional Movement Screen
- Level 1 Boxing & Kickboxing
- Level 2 Kettlebells
- REHAB FX Trainer
- Nutrition for Exercise & Sport
Dan's specialities and interests:
- Injury management
- Functional training
- Interval training